Patient Resources

Frequently Asked Questions

Recreational /Adult-Use Sales – Park Place Provisionary and Edmore Provisionary are licensed to sell both Medical and Adult-Use/Recreational marijuana. Exit 9 is located in Crockery Township, which has just recently opted into recreational/adult-use sales so until about mid-September 2020 you’ll need a medical marijuana card to shop at that store. 

What do I need to bring with me to purchase from Agri-Med?

Depending on which Agri-Med provisioning center you visit, you may not need a Michigan Medical Marijuana Registry Card. Park Place Provisionary in Muskegon and Edmore Provisionary are both medical and recreational. Our store in Nunica, Exit 9 is medical only, but will be recreational in mid-September 2020.  To buy cannabis you must be 21 years or older and have a current (not expired) form of identification that bears your photographic image. We accept unexpired passports, state, or territory-issued identification, a U.S.-issued driver’s licenses, or U.S. military identification as valid forms ID. 

Do you serve out-of-state patients?

Agri-Med Provisioning Centers will help patients visiting from other States who need access to cannabis to meet their medical needs IF they hold a valid Medical Marijuana Registry Card from that state (with the exception of Delaware). In addition, patients must be at least 18 years old AND hold matching identification that bears a photographic image of the qualifying patient (unexpired passports, state- or territory-issued identification, a U.S.-issued driver’s licenses, or U.S. military identification).

What if I have not received my new med card in the mail yet, can I use my paper work as a temp card?

Only the email that patients receive after an online application has been approved may serve as a temporary substitute for a valid registry card. This approval email is valid only until patients receive their card in the mail or for up to 10 days from the date of the approval email.

What products do you offer?

At our three Agri-Med stores, we offer a wide selection of Michigan-made dried flower, concentrates, cannabis-infused edibles, topicals, and tinctures to provide the widest variety of cannabis to meet the medical needs of qualifying patients and recreational consumers. If we don’t carry something you’re interested in, please speak with one of our Budtenders and we will investigate bringing that product into stock. Be sure to check out our online menu for what items are currently in stock.

Can a friend that does not have a medical card come with me into your Provisioning Center?

At this time our lobby is closed at the Park Place Provisionary and Exit 9 due to COVID-19 restrictions, so drive through is your only option. Everyone is welcome inside our lobby at the Edmore store, but face coverings are required.

Can my child come with me?

The sale or transfer of a marijuana product to a registered qualifying patient who is under the age of 18 must be made by the provisioning center to the registered qualifying patient’s parent or legal guardian who serves as the registered qualifying patient’s registered primary caregiver. No children are allowed in our stores.

Are all your products tested?

Absolutely! Agri-Med is committed to providing safe cannabis products. And it’s the law. Test results (for THC and CBD) are available on all of the package labels.

Where can I apply to work for Agri-Med?

You can send your updated resume to

Do you offer Discounts?

Yes! Agri-Med offers Senior Citizens (60 years and older) and Veterans with valid identification a daily discount of 10% off everything for sale in our provisioning centers. If you sign up for our loyalty program and opt in for email or text messages we can keep you informed about other specials.

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google